Re: A New Beginning: Divine Intervention

    Message 1 of 1775 , Oct 1, 2007
      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Ace" <rol_studios@...> wrote:

      > "Yeah...when you are older I mght be able to take you." Cronk said
      > with a smile.

      Roo smiled. "I'd like that. But only if I'd be accepted. I don't want
      to scare the sheep into thinking I would hurt them. I only hunt where
      I know there's no connection to friends or family."
    • Jennifer Jones
      Message 1775 of 1775 , May 20 10:13 PM
        Akira was floating a bit above the tree line hoping to separate himself
        from the females in the pack slightly for fear of their wraths and also
        to find something to eat from up high. Smirking with interest he glided
        down to the ground and perched on a tree branch a bit lower down as his
        tail pointed a bit to the south east areas. "Tropius sound fine...?" he
        asked nervously hopeing to applease them and figureing it would make an
        almost perfect sized meal for the pack and he had heard the fruit which
        grew on their leaves was to die for nearly.

        Hope blinked and then smiled after a brief moment in response to Akira
        locating something without even being asked. "Yes that would do fine I
        think...?" she asked turning a bit in mid-air to face where she Chanku
        had spoken last hoping she was still in that general direction. "Would
        you all be alright with Tropius for dinner...?" she asked curiously as
        she smiled softly not careing too much either way but figured that the
        grass-type would be suitable for everybody and she had eaten it before
        and had found it quite delicious when able to be caught and hunted.

        --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "alyssa" <merrytreecats@...> wrote:

        "We've seen mostly grass pokemon," said Chanku as they headed deeper
        into their hunting territory. "At least that's what I've killed mostly.
        Them and stantler, of course."