{Realm_light} Re: (bc747, f12) Original {one's} thoughts

    Message 1 of 8027 , Oct 1, 2007
      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Ace" <rol_studios@...> wrote:

      > "I'm fine. Just worried is all...I think." Ankh smiled as she
      nuzzled
      > his neck. She sighed and tried to sleep but, she kept herself
      snuggled
      > in against him. She kept waking after a few minutes of rest.

      Alcatraz sensed her restlessness and tried sending her a soothing
      telepathic mind wave. He hoped it would help send her to sleep by
      creating the right kind of brainwaves. "What are you worried about?
      Anything you want to talk about?"
      Message 8027 of 8027 , May 27, 2008
        Ankh was restless. She wasn't used to sitting still for long. She kept
        feeling the need to do something! Anything! She looked about herself
        for something to do instead of laying here.