Re: Lum gives the news

  • petey
    Message 1 of 1101 , Sep 30, 2007
      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "wynnyelle" <wynnyelle@...> wrote:

      > > I was thinking Albie." He looked to the ground and then back to
      > > Lum. "How long ago did this happen??" Razor asked, immediately
      > feeling
      > > nervous for the both of them.
      > >

      > "Yes!" Lum was catching he breath now. She desperately pointed in
      > the direction where it had happened. "If we get a bunch of sheep to
      > go, we can overpower them. There aren't that many of them."
      >
      > "Fucking pieces of shit." Maelstrom growled. "I'll kill them all.
      > Let's signal the flock." He had the power of gundah, now he would
      > use it. "Okay you guys this is gonna be loud."
      >
      > He took a step back, trying to be mindful of his daughter. "Tawnie?
      > If Catalina doesn't like loud noises I'll go a little further away
      > to do this. I'm going to signal the whole flock, those fucking
      > sneasels kidnapped my ewe and son."

      "Lum...Try to relax and take a deep breath, We'll get em back.."
      Razor said, looking at her. He looked around and back to Albie, "I
      had a bad feeling, Albie..." He narrowed his eyes and growled, he
      wanted to tear those things to pieces. "What are they gonna do??"
      Razor asked Lum, still growling.
      Message 1101 of 1101 , Mar 26, 2009
        The battles wore down on Keha. It seemed he was always at war. War was in his blood but not in his heart. He spent many years trying to prove himself to his father and in his heart he had to learn he wasted those years. And now...war was laid at his feet once more.

        He hefted the ax of his ancestor and rested it upon his shoulder. The talks had ended and it was clear...this...Bossa was out for blood. She refused to believe Chirin was not among them. Refused to believe him that he had no idea where Chirin had gone. Keha spat cud as he watched the manyula disappear over the ridge with her guards. He was one hell of a liar but this time he was unable to spin enough to fool the dark ice hearted "queen". She wanted the valley at all costs and was willing to take him on regardless if Chirin was here or not.

        "Uncle....you....are ready to fight it out...you've been in wars before right?" Amphion said as he stood next to Keha.

        "Too many....too many than I want to think about." Keha closed his eyes for a long moment letting the winds sweep across him. His mind was so troubled now. "Too many and all were a bloody mess."