Re: {RoL} Re: < Bw 752 p 20> Face Off (At Chaz's house)

  • Ancalagon Ancalagon
    Message 1 of 1133 , Sep 2, 2007
      The blaziken nodded slowly.

      “So you now know my story, why are you in the wild?” asked Rex.

      “My Master died, he had no family to take me in. So now I go where I will…helping those in need” answered Lance looking at Rex.

      The aerodactyl smiled shyly and nodded, acknowledging what Lance implied.

      “If neither of you mind, I would like a word with Ellwin in private” said Lance.

      Rex moved closer to Ellwin while keeping an eye on Lance, and moved his tail in encircling her closer so the tip of it was touching her hoof. He trusted Lance, but had become strongly attached to her and would not budge for anything unless she said so.

      wynnyelle <wynnyelle@...> wrote:
      to her and whatever she asked or wished he would do.

      > "Then…we have something in common?" said Lance a bit surprised,
      but not showing it.

      Ellwin started to smile, just a little bit. " If you're his friend
      too, then we do." She decided not to mention her mission to find
      Carnacki and get him home. For now, her mission was to help Rex, who
      seemed even more needy than Carnacki had been. Carnacki had been
      deformed, but had been well accepted and loved by his family. Rex on
      the other hand seemed to have no one, except this blaziken and herself.

    • Stephen
      Message 1133 of 1133 , Sep 15, 2008
        Rex flew through the air above a great Lake Claru at the foot of the
        mountains' pass, feeling as if he were putting distance between
        himself and his past with every motion of his grey wings. He could
        feel the warmth of the charmander's tail in his mouth, though she had
        remained quite still for him, she was beginning to fidget.

        Folding his great wings, the giant aerodactyl descended towards the
        mountain side next to the quickly making the pichu behind his horn
        squeak in fear. Slowing down as he approached, the aero kept his 35
        foot wings spread for balance as he touched down on the lip of a cave
        in the mountain's side a good hundred yards above the lake.

        "What's wrong Riley?" asked Rex after he let the small charmander out
        of his mouth and into his hand.

        "Philip, didn't fly that high" said Riley as he hopped down Rex's
        long back, onto his 15 foot tail, then the ground. He brushed off his
        fur then looked back up to see Rex smiling as he tended to the char
        he held. "What's her name?" asked Riley.

        Rex stopped smiling as he looked at the small creature in his huge
        hand. "Ellwin" he said at last. The slits in his blood red eyes
        narrowed as he used his long and sharp vision to spot three small
        Mews appear out of seemingly nowhere on a rock a mile away on the
        other side of the lake, the red light of the setting sun illuminating
        them.

        --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen" <ancalagon700@...>