Re: Flash Flood - Crashing Waves (Tag: Mews)

    Message 1 of 1330 , Aug 1, 2007
      > an easy capture with all the fleeing fish in the watery home. ~Wise
      not
      > to disagree with this group...~ it thought to itself with every inch
      of
      > its attention focused on the Gengar now to see what he would do next
      if
      > the Lugia had already told him to leave once. A nice show either way!

      When the fish was brought back to Sylon he tore into it. He had lost
      some weight and was eager to regain it, and all thoughts but those of
      hunger and appetite and how delicious the magikarp was were blocked
      from his mind. He ate ravenously and when he was done his stomach was
      a little bulgy.

      ~Thank you, mother,~ he sent his gratitude. Although what he kept
      entirely to himself was his residual anger at not having been given
      food or allowed to hunt a long time before now. It should not have had
      to come to this.
      Message 1330 of 1330 , Nov 28, 2007
        --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, Ancalagon Ancalagon
        <ancalagon700@...> wrote:

        > ~Then that is good~ sent Morgrin, ~But one can not rund and hide
        forever, especially with Justice~ he sent as he took on the appearance
        of a purple mew with purple eyes, ~We will have allies though, the
        other Aruseus doubtless should know more about what it going on. In
        time everything will probably become clearer~

        ~It could be that they know already,~ said Sylon, with more calm than
        he was feeling. He kept any fears well-veiled. ~If they can be any
        element, they can be psychic, and that generally means they can
        probably sense these things, especially if she is of their kind, they
        may have some connection to her.~