Re: (bc747, b20) Dragon's Peril - The Great Division

  • CEPII
    Message 1 of 8027 , Aug 1, 2007
      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "angharad" <fyrestormcat@...> wrote:

      > --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "CEPII" <burnthopes92@> wrote:
      >
      > > Blaze shrugged, "I don't know exactly but it looks like an arm of
      > > something. Maybe there's more food nearby...or something else that's
      > > killing other things. Wanna go check it out?" she asked looking at the
      > > odd limb again.
      > >

      > "Sure," said Arashi. "Lets go." She got up but promptly stopped moving,
      > listening. She could have swarn she'd heard a snap of branches made my
      > something bigger than charmeleon prey. "Did...you here anything?" she
      > asked, worry creasing her face.
      >
      > It bit it's lip, watching them. They'd heard it. It would have to be
      > more careful now. They were on to him.

      "Somewhat, but not really. It's probably just being separated from the
      group getting to you, let's keep going..." Blaze too paused for a
      moment and continued to move towards where she found the amputated
      body-part. Of course, she didn't leave behind her find, wondering what
      it might actually be.
      Message 8027 of 8027 , May 27, 2008
        Ankh was restless. She wasn't used to sitting still for long. She kept
        feeling the need to do something! Anything! She looked about herself
        for something to do instead of laying here.