Skip to search.

Re: Razor, Albie, Vail & crew {attn Kanga!}

  • petey
    Message 1 of 1101 , Jul 31, 2007
      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "wynnyelle" <wynnyelle@...> wrote:

      > --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Ace" <rol_studios@> wrote:
      > >
      > > "It depends on what is working withb them this time too." Tawnie
      > > wasn't sure what to expect except she was going to protect her only
      > > child the best she could.
      > >

      > " Well, I'm not sure what's being done right now about it, except
      that
      > they're still here," said Sangorra. " Maybe someone should just tell
      > them to go back to their leader and tell them we're staying put.
      It'll
      > get them out of our lights so we can at least start to plan a defence
      > without them around to hear everything we plot out."

      Razor growled and said to Sangorra, "I'd be happy to tell them my
      feelings."Staring at Sneasel was beginning to drive him mad, he wanted
      to drive them out and get back to his what was to be "Normal" routine.
      The young Bulbasaur began to stomp around, becoming impatient. "I'd
      love to get things things out of here." He growled to himself.
      Message 1101 of 1101 , Mar 26, 2009
        The battles wore down on Keha. It seemed he was always at war. War was in his blood but not in his heart. He spent many years trying to prove himself to his father and in his heart he had to learn he wasted those years. And now...war was laid at his feet once more.

        He hefted the ax of his ancestor and rested it upon his shoulder. The talks had ended and it was clear...this...Bossa was out for blood. She refused to believe Chirin was not among them. Refused to believe him that he had no idea where Chirin had gone. Keha spat cud as he watched the manyula disappear over the ridge with her guards. He was one hell of a liar but this time he was unable to spin enough to fool the dark ice hearted "queen". She wanted the valley at all costs and was willing to take him on regardless if Chirin was here or not.

        "Uncle....you....are ready to fight it out...you've been in wars before right?" Amphion said as he stood next to Keha.

        "Too many....too many than I want to think about." Keha closed his eyes for a long moment letting the winds sweep across him. His mind was so troubled now. "Too many and all were a bloody mess."