Re: {RoL} Re: Razor & Albie + Vail & crew {attn Vail's thread}

  • zerolink2002
    Message 1 of 1101 , Jul 4, 2007
      >Vail felt the tremour. " Rel?" He looked down at the poor battered
      >ralts in his arms. The poor thing was still out, no doubt about it.
      >
      >" Is he awake?" said Tellaeza.
      >
      >Vail blinked his lights no, " not really. I thought I felt him move."

      Vineon stared out at this new flock. It had been a hectic few weeks
      for him. He'd never really known of war and betrayals other then in the
      many stories he had heard through out his life.
      He still felt that power inside him though, the same power he'd felt
      earlier. Was he evolving? Or was he close to evolving? Something
      was telling him it would be soon, then maybe he could help with this
      whole situation.

      Message 1101 of 1101 , Mar 26, 2009
        The battles wore down on Keha. It seemed he was always at war. War was in his blood but not in his heart. He spent many years trying to prove himself to his father and in his heart he had to learn he wasted those years. And now...war was laid at his feet once more.

        He hefted the ax of his ancestor and rested it upon his shoulder. The talks had ended and it was clear...this...Bossa was out for blood. She refused to believe Chirin was not among them. Refused to believe him that he had no idea where Chirin had gone. Keha spat cud as he watched the manyula disappear over the ridge with her guards. He was one hell of a liar but this time he was unable to spin enough to fool the dark ice hearted "queen". She wanted the valley at all costs and was willing to take him on regardless if Chirin was here or not.

        "Uncle....you....are ready to fight it out...you've been in wars before right?" Amphion said as he stood next to Keha.

        "Too many....too many than I want to think about." Keha closed his eyes for a long moment letting the winds sweep across him. His mind was so troubled now. "Too many and all were a bloody mess."