The Pains of failure.

    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 28, 2007
      Keha had walked until he tired himself out and where he actually just
      fell from exhuast he woke hours later. Kehada's armor was hot and
      heavy on him and it stuck to his skin with his sweat and at last he
      found himself thinking right. He peeled it from his body and let it
      rest nearby. He washed himself clean though nothing he did seemed to
      ease the burden of his failure in Riversong.

      He still didn't understand why it was he alone that got punished.
      And...he was nothing more than just a grunt. He had no effect on the
      outcome of the rith war. He played no vital role. He was...just a
      joke. And he was going home with the burden of having to explain it
      all. He debated returning. Could he face everyone and tell them his
      anger had brought him this shame.

      Even now he saw lights off where the flock had last been gathered.
      Which...to Keha was curious as he thought they all had headed down to
      the valley by now. He sighed and decided shortly he would investigate.
      For now he was trying to keep his mind off his troubles. With no luck
      it kept going back to it.
    • Teenaged Roc
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 29, 2007
        --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Ace" <rol_studios@...> wrote:

        > Keha had walked until he tired himself out and where he actually
        just
        > fell from exhuast he woke hours later. Kehada's armor was hot and
        > heavy on him and it stuck to his skin with his sweat and at last he
        > found himself thinking right. He peeled it from his body and let it
        > rest nearby. He washed himself clean though nothing he did seemed
        > ease the burden of his failure in Riversong.
        >
        > He still didn't understand why it was he alone that got punished.
        > And...he was nothing more than just a grunt. He had no effect on
        the
        > outcome of the rith war. He played no vital role. He was...just a
        > joke. And he was going home with the burden of having to explain it
        > all. He debated returning. Could he face everyone and tell them his
        > anger had brought him this shame.
        >
        > Even now he saw lights off where the flock had last been gathered.
        > Which...to Keha was curious as he thought they all had headed down
        > the valley by now. He sighed and decided shortly he would
        investigate.
        > For now he was trying to keep his mind off his troubles. With no
        luck
        > it kept going back to it.

        The being called Ike heard something a short distance away, it
        reacted the way it always reacted to the sound of anything besides a
        voice, it attacked it, it would probably eat after this, it was weak,
        weaker than it could remember, it looked around the rock it was
        leaning against, and saw an ampharos. It knew that food was almost
        equal to strength, so it charged at the sheep.
        OOC: Keha is an ampharos right, I haven't really read many threads,
        NOTE: As stated in the bio, Ike should be relatively easy to beat,
        and will turn into a personality that's relatively normal.
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 29, 2007
          ooc: Yeah Amp.

          Keha's earlier thoughts of himself being cursed seemed dead
          on...especially at this moment. What else could go wrong? Now he had a
          big ass lizard trying to eat him! He had no idea of how to handle it
          just that he was caught way off guard. He ran trying to come up with a
          plan on the fly.

          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 29, 2007
            --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Ace" <rol_studios@...> wrote:

            > ooc: Yeah Amp.
            >
            > Keha's earlier thoughts of himself being cursed seemed dead
            > on...especially at this moment. What else could go wrong? Now he
            had a
            > big ass lizard trying to eat him! He had no idea of how to handle
            it
            > just that he was caught way off guard. He ran trying to come up
            with a
            > plan on the fly.
            >
            > > The being called Ike heard something a short distance away, it
            > > reacted the way it always reacted to the sound of anything
            besides a
            > > voice, it attacked it, it would probably eat after this, it was
            > weak,
            > > weaker than it could remember, it looked around the rock it was
            > > leaning against, and saw an ampharos. It knew that food was
            almost
            > > equal to strength, so it charged at the sheep.
            > > OOC: Keha is an ampharos right, I haven't really read many
            threads,
            > > NOTE: As stated in the bio, Ike should be relatively easy to
            beat,
            > > and will turn into a personality that's relatively normal.

            The big ass lizard, although it was charging from rather close, and
            it seemed unstoppable, it wasn't actually moving that fast, it looked
            weak...
            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 29, 2007
              Keha had no idea how strong the tyranitar might be as he was moving to
              avoid bodily harm. He began to chargew his electricity as he also
              tried to head his way back to where he left his armor and axes. He had
              no luck today. And things just kept looking worse. He snorted as he
              let out a few bolts of his current as a warning to the tyran.

              > The big ass lizard, although it was charging from rather close, and
              > it seemed unstoppable, it wasn't actually moving that fast, it
              looked
              > weak...

            • Teenaged Roc
              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 30, 2007
                --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Ace" <rol_studios@...> wrote:

                > Keha had no idea how strong the tyranitar might be as he was moving
                > avoid bodily harm. He began to chargew his electricity as he also
                > tried to head his way back to where he left his armor and axes. He
                had
                > no luck today. And things just kept looking worse. He snorted as he
                > let out a few bolts of his current as a warning to the tyran.
                >
                > > The big ass lizard, although it was charging from rather close, and
                > > it seemed unstoppable, it wasn't actually moving that fast, it
                > looked
                > > weak...

                The tyranitar wasn't paying any attention to the electricity, it kept
                charging.
                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 30, 2007
                  Keha decided it was time to not let back. He sprayed more aggressive
                  bolts directly at Ike now. If the tyranitar would not be persuaded to
                  look elsewhere Keha knew it was time to fight.

                  > The tyranitar wasn't paying any attention to the electricity, it
                  kept
                  > charging.

                • Teenaged Roc
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jun 30, 2007
                    --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Ace" <rol_studios@...> wrote:

                    > Keha decided it was time to not let back. He sprayed more aggressive
                    > bolts directly at Ike now. If the tyranitar would not be persuaded to
                    > look elsewhere Keha knew it was time to fight.
                    >
                    > > The tyranitar wasn't paying any attention to the electricity, it
                    > kept
                    > > charging.

                    OOC: Another shot should knock him out
                    IC: The tyranitar ran through the bolts, the strange red markings that
                    were all over it's body started to flash instead of glow.
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jun 30, 2007
                      Keha grabbed for his weapons as he passed them once more. He snorted
                      and sprayed some more bolts off as he got himself ready to attack
                      fully as he had been trained by his cubone tribe.