Re: (Underwater) Curiosity Always Triumphs! (Tag Dranith)

  • Teenaged Roc
    Message 1 of 30 , Jun 1, 2007
      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "CEPII" <burnthopes92@...> wrote:

      > Arya slowly felt herself slipping away from reality, wondering what
      > was going on. She tried to shake herself of the feeling but yet
      > couldn't, eventually she began to drift off, not knowing the effects
      > of a ghastly's possession.
      >
      > --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Jennifer Jones"
      > <lil_lady_mew@> wrote:
      > >
      > > ooc: You've ignored the lick 3 times now.
      > >
      > > The currents failed to effect to ghostly haunter behind Dranith
      as he
      > > licked at the back of Dranith's neck from less than a few
      centimeters
      > > away with utter bliss as he thought of the games they would play.
      All
      > > of the others ghosts would certantly get a riot out of this one
      and a
      > > fair amount of fun out of the Bruizel who was still clinging to
      where
      > > the octilary's neck was.
      > >
      > > Taking full advantage of the strong currents pushing Dranith out
      of
      > > the graveyard the ghastly faded invisible as it floated in the
      wave
      > > unaffected by the current. Waiting until she was right ontop of
      the
      > > two she tried to slip inside of Arya and possess the young
      Bruizel,
      > > oh this was DEFINATLY going to be fun she thought creepily.
      > >
      > > --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Teenaged Roc"
      > > <callumdranith@> wrote:
      > >
      > > OOC: Damit... BTW this version of surf I got off an anime battle
      > > site, if it doesn't make much sense, ignore this post.
      > >
      > > IC:At this point, Dranith basically gave up on trying to hit the
      > > gastly, "Screw this," Dranith started glowing slightly, and one
      could
      > > feel the currents moving, heading away from the graveyard, and
      the
      > > current was bloody strong.

      OOC: Sorry bout that Jenifer, hopefully this will be a good excuse
      not to use the rest-sleep talk combo, since
      IC: Dranith felt the lick, yet, due to the fact his neck was already
      rather slimy and cold, and the fact that he had been hit by many an
      electric attack after his trainer didn't factor in thunderpunches (on
      pokemon such as Hitmonchan and Alakazam)/the occasional thunderbolt
      (on pokemon such as Starmie and Rhydon) making his nervous system
      less than peachy, Dranith virtually ignored it. Unfortunately, he did
      not notice the disappearance of the Ghastly.
    • Jennifer Jones
      Message 2 of 30 , Jun 1, 2007
        Opening her new eyes finally the Ghastly stared out at the sea through
        the eyes of Arya, lifting her new paws in front of her face she smiled
        as she slipped off of Dranith with the aid of the swift current. Maybe
        the big dumb dumb would not even notice she thought to herself while a
        large portion of her focus simply went to suppressing little Arya from
        regaining control of her body. Pausing for a short second to grow more
        familure with actually having to move limbs to swim the ghost began to
        slowly swim off towards the inner graveyard with her stolen body.

        The haunter faded away after the failed lick and watching the strong
        current waves carrying the Octilary off he grinned darkly while that
        female Bruizel faught against the waves and was swimming towards him
        and the inner graveyard. He douted the foolish octilary would notice
        the light Bruizel missing before it was vastly too late to save her.

        ooc: LOL It must SUCK to have your body be possessed. Poor Arya. ^^

        Message 3 of 30 , Jun 1, 2007
          Contrary to what the ghosts thought, Dranith noticed Arya swimming
          against the current almost immediately, and stopped the surf to swim
          after, she would be indefinitely dead if she went in there, this was
          really, really, really, really not good. Dranith just hoped the trick
          he just thought up would work.

          Message 4 of 30 , Jun 1, 2007
            Watching the rapid current cease the ghastly groaned slightly from in
            the stolen body she had taken up residence inside of the Ghastly made
            her new body turn with a sly smile to face Dranith. "Leave me alone!"
            she screamed at the top of Arya's lungs simply to see the expressions
            on Dranith's face when his friend told him to leave her alone. All of
            the ghosts knew where the Octilary lived anyways so bringing him back
            into the inner graveyard would not be a problem if they wanted later.