Re: butting heads]]]]

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 15, 2003
      "JLB" <king_brahma@...> wrote:
      > "If nobody really wants one, then I will go and meditate, but if
      > you all want
      > one I would be glad to tell one." Chirin looked mostly at Slizzle.
      > He would
      > not take the time to entertain those who put him down.

      "I wanted to hear it." Lentiago repeated.

      "Then you will." Chirin had to know what he was going to tell first. He had to
      think a moment. He had not told a story in

      what felt like a while, and he wanted something good, to empower this little
      flock that they were.

      He stood up. "I have a story to tell--of Denrai and the vine to the moon."

      Chirin had never told this story in his life. He had heard it here and there
      and that was it. "Pardon me if I'm a bit

      choppy--I've never told this story before, but I'm going to give it a shine."

      This message was sent from my Palm wireless email account.
    • JLB
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 15, 2003
        > Chirin had never told this story in his life. He had heard it here
        and there
        > and that was it. "Pardon me if I'm a bit
        >
        > choppy--I've never told this story before, but I'm going to give
        it a shine."

        "No, no problem. I don't care if it's choppy a story is a story. And
        one thing a story teller loves is a story." Lenny smiled.