Re: [[[Realm_light] Re: Coming upon the flock (the valley)]]]]]

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 15, 2003
      "JLB" <king_brahma@...> wrote:
      > Krista looked on with a sad face. "Not everyone's nice here."

      Dunder didn't know how to respond to that. He just remained quiet.

      "Sorry if you've been mistreated around here." He finally said.

      Krista took a big breath as tears trickled down her cheeks. "I don't want to
      be here anymore...I want to be allowed ot leave...we should all be." She
      sniffled. "And--and Chirin should be let out of there, wherever he is!"

      This message was sent from my Palm wireless email account.
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 15, 2003
        "JLB" <king_brahma@...> wrote:
        > Krista felt a shiver go down her back when he rubbed her. She
        moved back
        > against him, her tail rising and pointing straight up.

        Despite the presence of predators Sindos couldn't help noticing her
        and her posture. He began to rub her wooly sides and he flashed his
        lights with his intentions to her.

        Krista pulled ihm close and hugged him. She couldn't leave without him either.
        Any more than Chirin. Chirin ahd never had a chance with her...but she felt
        closer to Sindos now anyway.

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 15, 2003
          > Krista took a big breath as tears trickled down her cheeks. "I
          don't want to
          > be here anymore...I want to be allowed ot leave...we should all
          be." She
          > sniffled. "And--and Chirin should be let out of there, wherever he
          is!"

          Sindos held her not knowing what to do. He just knew he was growing
          desperate to get her out of here. She was softer than the other
          ewes. In this place she would wither away easily and their lamb
          cursed to the same life as well.

          Pomona walked over, this was her chance to try and get more
          supporters to help them all escape. She didn't know what to expect
          and she was afraid of Dunder, afraid he was not really out to help
          them if she asked him to help.