Re: [[Realm_light] Re: butting heads]]

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 15, 2003
      "JLB" <king_brahma@...> wrote:
      > "He's so much heavier than me. He's got at least three or four
      years on me
      > too." Chirin couldn't let himself give up before he was even out
      there...but
      > if he won what would that mean?

      "What is going on?" Corn asked a bit scared of Chirin's sudden fit,
      he just seemed to be the most stable ram here and now? He was
      throwing a fit.

      "I'm sorry..I was speaking to a spirit. I have learned there might be a fight
      soon...but before I go I want to do something to lighten things up."

      The story had been a grasp for him, his last ditch effort to turn things
      around at least, change the mood of this place before he was forced out there
      and probably killed.

      This message was sent from my Palm wireless email account.
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 15, 2003
        "raychuloungerat" <ghostcatcher@...> wrote:
        --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, wynnyelle <wynnyelle@p...> wrote:
        > "JLB" <king_brahma@y...> wrote:
        > > ~I've seen the way they look at me...Lenandros, all they see is
        > big,
        > > fighting mountain ram when they see me. They might send me out
        > with Slizzle.~
        > > In that case, he would probably not have to worry about hving to
        > kill anyone.
        > > He would be killed.
        >
        > ~True...yes that other ram is large they would probably send you
        two
        > after one another.~ Lenandros looked sadly upon Chirin. Slizzle
        had
        > an advantage over him.
        >
        > "He's so much heavier than me. He's got at least three or four
        years on me
        > too." Chirin couldn't let himself give up before he was even out
        there...but
        > if he won what would that mean?

        "What the hell are you talking about?" Slizzle looked at
        him. "Another nutso! Gone bonkers didn't juz?"

        Chirin looked straight at Slizzle. Slizzle might be bigger, but they had never
        established true dominance and submission that day. He wasn't about to endure
        that right now.

        "If talking to a spirit is bonkers, as you put it, then perhaps yes." He
        forced himself to sober up.

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 15, 2003
          --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, wynnyelle <wynnyelle@p...> wrote:
          > "raychuloungerat" <ghostcatcher@p...> wrote:
          > --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, wynnyelle <wynnyelle@p...>
          wrote:
          > > "JLB" <king_brahma@y...> wrote:
          > > > ~I've seen the way they look at me...Lenandros, all they see
          is
          > > big,
          > > > fighting mountain ram when they see me. They might send me out
          > > with Slizzle.~
          > > > In that case, he would probably not have to worry about hving
          > > kill anyone.
          > > > He would be killed.
          > >
          > > ~True...yes that other ram is large they would probably send you
          > two
          > > after one another.~ Lenandros looked sadly upon Chirin. Slizzle
          > had
          > > an advantage over him.
          > >
          > > "He's so much heavier than me. He's got at least three or four
          > years on me
          > > too." Chirin couldn't let himself give up before he was even out
          > there...but
          > > if he won what would that mean?
          >
          > "What the hell are you talking about?" Slizzle looked at
          > him. "Another nutso! Gone bonkers didn't juz?"
          >
          > Chirin looked straight at Slizzle. Slizzle might be bigger, but
          they had never
          > established true dominance and submission that day. He wasn't
          about to endure
          > that right now.
          >
          > "If talking to a spirit is bonkers, as you put it, then perhaps
          yes." He
          > forced himself to sober up.

          "Yeah I knew it." He said as if he knew everything about mental
          health.
        • JLB
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 15, 2003
            > "I'm sorry..I was speaking to a spirit. I have learned there might
            be a fight
            > soon...but before I go I want to do something to lighten things
            up."

            > The story had been a grasp for him, his last ditch effort to turn
            things
            > around at least, change the mood of this place before he was
            forced out there
            > and probably killed.

            "Go ahead...if there is a fight...a good story would be nice to
            hear...well...before..." Lenny trailed off not wanting to say it in
            fear it would happen.