Re: butting heads]]]

  • JLB
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 15, 2003
      > Chirin threw himself on the floor, he gotonhis belly and began to
      > prey as he pressed his cheek against the cold rock. Electricity
      > fondled the floor around him.
      >
      > "I can't do it. I won't."

      "Chirin?" Lentiago watched him. "Oh no not you too!"

      Were they all cursed to lose their minds? And lives as well?
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 15, 2003
        "raychuloungerat" <ghostcatcher@...> wrote:
        --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, wynnyelle <wynnyelle@p...> wrote:
        > "raychuloungerat" <ghostcatcher@p...> wrote:
        > --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, wynnyelle <wynnyelle@p...>
        wrote:
        > > "JLB" <king_brahma@y...> wrote:
        > > > ~I've seen the way they look at me...Lenandros, all they see
        is
        > > big,
        > > > fighting mountain ram when they see me. They might send me out
        > > with Slizzle.~
        > > > In that case, he would probably not have to worry about hving
        > > kill anyone.
        > > > He would be killed.
        > >
        > > ~True...yes that other ram is large they would probably send you
        > two
        > > after one another.~ Lenandros looked sadly upon Chirin. Slizzle
        > had
        > > an advantage over him.
        > >
        > > "He's so much heavier than me. He's got at least three or four
        > years on me
        > > too." Chirin couldn't let himself give up before he was even out
        > there...but
        > > if he won what would that mean?
        >
        > "What the hell are you talking about?" Slizzle looked at
        > him. "Another nutso! Gone bonkers didn't juz?"
        >
        > Chirin looked straight at Slizzle. Slizzle might be bigger, but
        they had never
        > established true dominance and submission that day. He wasn't
        about to endure
        > that right now.
        >
        > "If talking to a spirit is bonkers, as you put it, then perhaps
        yes." He
        > forced himself to sober up.

        "Yeah I knew it." He said as if he knew everything about mental
        health.

        Chirin would not get into a verbal fight with him. He had learned not too long
        ago that it never got anyone anywhere. There was really no way to win it.

        "At least I am not insulting you. Why are you insulting me? Aren't there
        better things to do than try to antagonize? Please Slizzle...just try to be
        peaceful and all in here, we need all of it we can get."

        This message was sent from my Palm wireless email account.