Re: Rex captured< Bw 752 p 20>

  • Jennifer Jones
    Message 1 of 1133 , May 1, 2007
      Sparky backed into the house keeping an eye on Rex the entire time and
      looking at Darrel as well to signal him to follow her and Tony inside
      of the house. Once safely inside she turned to Tony and shook her head
      softly while glancing out of the window at the giant dragon and then
      back at her only remaining son with a sigh. "Tony I don't want you to
      go near Rex anymore, alright?" she asked firmly while she waited for
      his response on an issue which she was not open to any debate on.

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Ace" <rol_studios@...> wrote:

      Tony really couldn't argue with his mom. Nor would he want to...his
      parents could punish him so easily for disobeying them. Then what kind
      of fun would he have then? None. He quietly went inside without
      another word.
    • Stephen
      Message 1133 of 1133 , Sep 15, 2008
        Rex flew through the air above a great Lake Claru at the foot of the
        mountains' pass, feeling as if he were putting distance between
        himself and his past with every motion of his grey wings. He could
        feel the warmth of the charmander's tail in his mouth, though she had
        remained quite still for him, she was beginning to fidget.

        Folding his great wings, the giant aerodactyl descended towards the
        mountain side next to the quickly making the pichu behind his horn
        squeak in fear. Slowing down as he approached, the aero kept his 35
        foot wings spread for balance as he touched down on the lip of a cave
        in the mountain's side a good hundred yards above the lake.

        "What's wrong Riley?" asked Rex after he let the small charmander out
        of his mouth and into his hand.

        "Philip, didn't fly that high" said Riley as he hopped down Rex's
        long back, onto his 15 foot tail, then the ground. He brushed off his
        fur then looked back up to see Rex smiling as he tended to the char
        he held. "What's her name?" asked Riley.

        Rex stopped smiling as he looked at the small creature in his huge
        hand. "Ellwin" he said at last. The slits in his blood red eyes
        narrowed as he used his long and sharp vision to spot three small
        Mews appear out of seemingly nowhere on a rock a mile away on the
        other side of the lake, the red light of the setting sun illuminating
        them.

        --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen" <ancalagon700@...>