Re: Life on the streets of Riversong (Typh)

  • Jennifer Jones
    Message 1 of 154 , Apr 30, 2007
      Stepping back a little out of surprise when he heard her he blinked a
      little in disbelief and rapidly shook his head "Wah?! Are you feeling
      alright Maddie?!" he asked with a raised eyebrow since she really was
      acting strangely tonight. From what he could tell she was not in heat
      or anything like that so he was deeply confused about why Maddie said
      a thing like that when SHE was the one who had a problem. "Anyway I'm
      going to go and check the city out to see whether any beauties are up
      and looking still... You gonna be fine then...?" he asked sincearly a
      second after the thought dawned on him that maybe she was feeling ill
      or something bad like that.

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Ace" <rol_studios@...> wrote:

      Maddie had to wonder why he was all over her this morning and then
      suddenly he was not interested in sex. She had a thought...one that
      she hadn't thought of. Maybe she didn't think about it because it
      wasn't something that effected young guys...usually... Maybe he was
      having trouble downstairs for whatever reasons.

      "Asher you know...if you have some kind of...problem you could just
      tell me." She said finally. If he really did have trouble with
      certain things it was better he just told her instead of acting this
      way.
    • Jennifer Jones
      Message 154 of 154 , May 16, 2007
        Diplo looked at the berries then shifted into her minature kit form
        with a giggle and poked him in the leg "I helped too!" she added in
        with a proud smile and stuck her tounge out playfully at Kit. Today
        would be a great day for a little more fun with the Riversong local
        pokemon and all the interesting games which they played.

        --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Typh" <typh39@...> wrote:

        Kit sighed. "Well I have the berries..it took me half a day and
        exhasted me." he sat down.

        The rioru of corse, wasn't around yet.