Re: A New Beginning: Molly, Opal and Amphy (**repost Samantha)

    Message 1 of 1775 , Mar 31 11:15 PM
      "Sure thing." He wanted his mate comfortable after all.

      He rubbed her back gently and a few times certain thoughts entered his
      mind...even at a time like this they did. He couldn't help but
      remember exactly how they came about making this baby. He felt a surge
      of feelings too knowing this was his first lamb arriving.

      > Molly grumbled and groaned as the pain shot through her lower back
      > and abdomen "Ohhhhh Jeeeesh!" she panted out the pain and after
      > awhile the pain went away.
      >
      > Seeing Seria and the expectant expression on her face, she realised
      > she had been asked a question "I'm Okay...just getting bad pains,
      > every so often it hurts" she winced feeling her stomach begin to
      > tighten again.
      >
      > She looked back at Amphion who stood beside her
      > protectively "Amphy...Rubb my back!" she demanded suddenly feeling
      > very angry with him, she had no idea why, maybe the pain, maybe the
      > fact that it was all his fault she was getting this pain in the
      > forst place!
    • Jennifer Jones
      Message 1775 of 1775 , May 20, 2008
        Akira was floating a bit above the tree line hoping to separate himself
        from the females in the pack slightly for fear of their wraths and also
        to find something to eat from up high. Smirking with interest he glided
        down to the ground and perched on a tree branch a bit lower down as his
        tail pointed a bit to the south east areas. "Tropius sound fine...?" he
        asked nervously hopeing to applease them and figureing it would make an
        almost perfect sized meal for the pack and he had heard the fruit which
        grew on their leaves was to die for nearly.

        Hope blinked and then smiled after a brief moment in response to Akira
        locating something without even being asked. "Yes that would do fine I
        think...?" she asked turning a bit in mid-air to face where she Chanku
        had spoken last hoping she was still in that general direction. "Would
        you all be alright with Tropius for dinner...?" she asked curiously as
        she smiled softly not careing too much either way but figured that the
        grass-type would be suitable for everybody and she had eaten it before
        and had found it quite delicious when able to be caught and hunted.

        --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "alyssa" <merrytreecats@...> wrote:

        "We've seen mostly grass pokemon," said Chanku as they headed deeper
        into their hunting territory. "At least that's what I've killed mostly.
        Them and stantler, of course."