Re: (bc747, f12) Alcatraz and Ankh

    Message 1 of 8027 , Feb 28 11:16 PM
      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Ace" <rol_studios@...> wrote:

      > Ankh nuzzled him as she began to wake. She was already hungry as she
      > sat up. She wondered what they would learn about today for Alca's
      > journey. She also wondered if she really was pregnant as Alca
      > suspected. She had alot to learn still yet but, she felt it wasn't
      > such a bad thing.

      > Ankh nuzzled him as she began to wake. She was already hungry as she
      > sat up. She wondered what they would learn about today for Alca's
      > journey. She also wondered if she really was pregnant as Alca
      > suspected. She had alot to learn still yet but, she felt it wasn't
      > such a bad thing.

      Alcatraz felt those warm tingles that he got whenever she nuzzled him
      or touched him in any way. He gave her a gentle smile as then
      Archimedes arrived.

      " Hello, and good morning," said Archimedes himself as he came up the
      slope towards him. " Have you eaten yet? I want to start the tour
      soon, if you're ready."

      "Morning. I'll be ready really soon, I can eat right now," said
      Alcatraz.
      Message 8027 of 8027 , May 27, 2008
        Ankh was restless. She wasn't used to sitting still for long. She kept
        feeling the need to do something! Anything! She looked about herself
        for something to do instead of laying here.