{Realm_light} Re: Lum, Vineon, Vail and Nova's flock

    Message 1 of 602 , Jan 31, 2007
      > "Spooky," Vineon said, "Its sorta like me I guess. One moment
      there..."
      > Vineon calmed, then focused, and quickly teleported behind Vail.
      > "Then next minuet not," He laughed.

      " *Flaa!*" Vail whirled around and gave Vineon a playful shove. Then
      he leaped back and struck a small bolt to the ground.
      Message 602 of 602 , Jun 30, 2007
        --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, zerolink2002 <zerolink2002@...>
        wrote:

        > >" They know we're in here and they're not going to leave these
        > >trees till they find us," said Vail in a low voice.
        > >
        > >Tellaeza hissed, " If you or you know anything about teleporting
        > >suggest you try it NOW!"
        >
        > "I can't teleport anyone else yet," Vineon said, "If I tried I
        wouldn't
        > know what would happen at all."
        >
        > ooc:Why did they stop replying to the threads? Maybe they didn't
        > know that the name had changed.

        ooc: Yeah, they don't bother checking. But if you're sure you'll
        read it, I'll change it.

        " Here they come," whispered Vail. He got into position to attack by
        surprise if they came too close. He dimmed his lights as low as they
        would go. Tellaeza found a nearby vine on the ground and stripped it
        of leaves and smaller branching-off vines, preparing to strangle at
        least one ram with it.

        The rams entered the copse looking for their victims. " Reckon
        Tsume's gonna rip his balls off and stuff them down his throat like
        the Gundah did that gumaru a couple years ago?" asked one.

        " I dunno, he doesn't seem as keen to do that. One thing's for sure,
        though, they're not going to look so pretty once he's through with
        them," said another.