Re: (bc747) In the garden of the gods

  • angharad
    Message 1 of 8027 , Jan 1, 2007
      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "CEPII" <burnthopes92@...> wrote:

      > --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "angharad" <fyrestormcat@>
      wrote:

      > > --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "wynnyelle" <wynnyelle@>
      wrote:

      > > > --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "mittens_220"
      <mai_xiangjun@>

      > > > at
      > > > >

      > > > " Not me personally," said Clairava. " You should remember
      that our
      > > > kinds both live in very different environments...although
      we're both
      > > > masters of the skies."
      > > >

      > > ooc: ahh I guess the arashi+blaze thread has been lost so i
      guess
      > > they're back now? ok with you clif?
      > >
      > > ic: Arashi finished her piece of the swellow. It had been a good
      kill.
      > > She sighed and then said, "I guess..we should go back now." She
      didn't
      > > really want to, but it was night.
      > >

      > Blaze nodded, "Yeah, I guess so..." she replied yawning. "Hey, lets
      > have a practice battle tomorrow! I'll win this time though!" she
      said
      > with a taunting smirk.

      Arashi grinned. "Sure," she taunted back. She then added to confirm
      it, "Yeah, sounds good Blaze." She walked towards the cave. The
      charmander yawned--this had been a long day from her argument with
      Charlotte to the semi-difficult swellow kill.

      ooc: I'm at my friend's house so I might only be able to get a few
      posts. Happy New Year! :D
      Message 8027 of 8027 , May 27, 2008
        Ankh was restless. She wasn't used to sitting still for long. She kept
        feeling the need to do something! Anything! She looked about herself
        for something to do instead of laying here.