Fwd: Re: Cobblehop's miracle

    Message 1 of 140 , Dec 15, 2006
      Miracle shook her head. It wasn't the answer she was looking for, it
      wasn't
      the question she was asking. "If Mist wasn't... isn't.. but if Mist
      isn't my
      mama, what is he?". She shook her head, concentrating, trying to
      find an
      answer, "I don't remember anything from before Mama...". She was
      still
      thinking, but the cloud of desperation seemed to fade from her
      face, "Maybe
      mama saved me?". She considered this for a moment, her ears rising,
      perking,
      "Yes, that must've been it! Mama saved me and took care of me!"

      She blinked.. and giggled as Spicata's words actually managed to
      penetrate
      into her readily-clearing mind. "Oh, oh.. Didn't I see this, back
      with
      Cobblehop in the other flock? With the big-big-big.. ehm.. ram
      there.". She
      giggled and, with little warning, shuffled forward and dipped her
      head down
      low to clamp her lips around Spiccy's sheathtip.

      Spicata's eyes seemed to grow. He leaped back in surprise, feeling
      Miracle's lips slip off of him. He stood back there in shock, the
      mareep yearling blinked, staring.

      " What was THAT?"
    • modernday_desperado
      Message 140 of 140 , Jul 27, 2007
        Keha felt his urges come alive when he saw her. Miracle seemed rather
        ready yet Cobble was as well. ANd he knew her a lot better so he knew
        she was really ready to go! The more he thought about it the more it
        seemed best to go for Cobblehop first. If he wasn't so pent up for
        release he would more likely be more relxed for Miracle.

        He felt Cobblehop over as he begn to mount her. He had waited a year
        for this and he knew he wasn't going to be disappointed at all. He
        teased her ear before he set to giving her a vigorous session. As
        always he gave her all his attention. He lost himself to the act.

        > Cobblehop was ready to mate now. Her heat was in full bloom. And
        Keha