Re: A Charizard's Revenge

  • sss_halo
    Message 1 of 179 , Dec 1, 2006
      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "wynnyelle" <wynnyelle@...> wrote:

      > > towards the charizard. "Kill me" said Rex. Philip paused he
      looked
      > > at Rex's wreaked, torn and burned body up and down then locked
      eyes
      > > with him. "No, I want you just the way you are." Rex held his
      gaze
      > > for a moment then lay his head back on the ground.
      > >

      > Corinne came strolling back towards the group, coming out of the
      > forest. A tree had fallen somewhere nearby and that had made the
      > charmander warrior wonder.
      >
      > " Hey Chvana, I was thinking of adding rattata teeth to my necklace
      > too but I don't haev room for all of them, do you want..."
      >
      > Corinne took in the sight of Rex and Philip both bloodied and with
      > their wings permanently damaged. Rex was lying there as if dead. "
      > HOLY SHIT!"

      "It is over, stop. If you finish him, I will kill you." said
      Chardra to Philip, he knew the fight was done, but he didn't want to
      see Rex die yet. He wanted Rex to grow better, kinder. Rex could do
      many good things in the future if he controls himself and learns to
      be kind.
    • Stephen
      Message 179 of 179 , Dec 15, 2006
        --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "wynnyelle" <wynnyelle@...> wrote:

        > > being able to hold his abilities of flight, and sudden changes in
        > > wieght can really throw him off. He has to let off a special
        energy
        > > hold flight, and he has to focus to keep control, when Chvana
        fell,
        > it
        > > caused him to release a burst of energy that caused him to lose
        > > control. He has to remain focused in order to easily fly.
        > >

        > Corinne leaped off and ran to her fallen friend. Her flame was
        still
        > lit--that was a good sign. " Chvana! Wake up!" She shook her by the
        > shoulders. Her rattata bone necklace jangled as she did so.

        Rex moved quickly through the forest as he headed west after his
        friends. He was eager to leave his grisly murder behind, he did not
        even bother to eat the sandslash. He managed to catch a raticate,
        simply by stumbling across it as it slept, but it was only a mouth
        full for the huge aerodactyl and he needed more. Rex looked down at
        the tear in his left wing as he moved through the trees. It had now
        ceased bleeding but the tear was still large and evident.

        Rex paused and looked around, he could not see his friends
        anywhere. "Chardra! Chvana!" he called. He listened and took few
        steps forward before pausing. "Corinne!" he called. "Damn it" said
        Rex as he continued to press west in the direction Chardra and the
        others flew.