Re: The pups

  • angharad
    Message 1 of 1928 , Nov 1, 2006
      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "wynnyelle" <wynnyelle@...> wrote:

      > > loud was one of the most interesting things for it. "Why it cold?"
      He
      > > looked up at her with big eyes.
      > >

      > "The storm's blowing in some cooler wind. It'll pass," said Wiki,
      > pulling him close too. "snuggle up with me if you want to be warmer.
      > It's nice and warm in here."

      Zaru curled up next to Wiki. He wanted to go outside, to run and play.
      And tame the bright. He would do it, all alone. But if the bright was
      already tamed by the white bright and the loud dark than when would he
      get to tame it? "I wanna tame bwight," he said confidently to no one in
      particular.
      Message 1928 of 1928 , Oct 2, 2007
        --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Ace" <rol_studios@...> wrote:

        > He gave her a smile before he went back to Cielmel. He went back
        into
        > another session with Cielmel.
        >
        > Kehada watched a little. He was getting rather curious with all the
        > mating that been going on around them since they arrived. Ciemika
        > watched a little but she began to graze.

        Tori noticed him watching. "That's something for you to worry about -
        next year,- maripu," she said, grinning at him. "But I guess it's
        interesting to watch how you got made."