Re: Spitania and Zapgey

    Message 1 of 1692 , Oct 31, 2006
      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "wynnyelle" <wynnyelle@...> wrote:

      > > ~Okay... hold on...~ sent Zapgey as he took off and started to
      go
      > > at full speed straight up. He went as fast as possible. He hit the
      > > clouds and blasted straight through them. He flew out the top of
      the
      > > clouds. The flight was alot easier and quicker than Zapgey had been
      > > through before. He looked around ~Now this is alot better, we don't
      > > have to get wet and still head in the right direction.~ he sent.
      > >

      > ooc: I don't think he could fly above a thundercloud. And if he
      tried
      > he would be sure to electrocute them both.

      ooc: Ok, talked this over and researched it and in an extreme case it
      *might* be possible so I'm letting it go this once.

      ic: When Zapgey flew nearly straight up into the thundercloud, Spitania
      was gripped by fear. She clung on tightly to Zapgey,trying to keep her
      shield focused. If they got hit by lightning her shield would do
      nothing. It was only meant for rain!

      "Zapgey! What was that flying us through the storm like that? You
      could've gotten us killed!"
    • angharad
      Message 1692 of 1692 , Jul 24, 2007
        --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "wynnyelle" <wynnyelle@...> wrote:

        > " Congratulations," said Ayocha with a warm smile. " Rest; I'll get
        > you some fresh food." If Chaota allowed her to, she would treat
        these
        > babies like they were also her own family.

        "Thank you," Chaota said as she lay her head down and closed her eyes.
        Sleep came quickly to the nidoran and soon she was snoozing peacefully
        with her new eggs in the burrow.