Re: Corinne, Chvana, Chardra, and Rex

  • Stephen
    Message 1 of 363 , Oct 31, 2006
      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "wynnyelle" <wynnyelle@...>
      wrote:

      > > around the tree so his wing covered the whole area around it
      like a
      > > large umbrella. He glanced down at Corinne "sleep well?" He
      smiled
      > > honestly for once not knowing what the person he was speaking to
      was
      > > aware of.
      > >

      > "Yup," said Corinne, looking up at him. Nope, eyes weren't
      > glowing. "But I don't wanna ride around in this rain."

      The rain poured off of Rex's face and body. His long tail sat in a
      puddle as the tip of his arrow head tail flicked back and forth as
      he enjoyed talking to Corinne and keeping the charmanders dry. "Then
      enlighten me on how you might suggest that we see ourselves out of
      this unfortunate weather? Not by swimming I presume?" Rex said
      trying not to laugh.
      Message 363 of 363 , Nov 23, 2006
        > "Interesting..." said Chardra as he looked at Chvana, he had been
        > awoken by the small annoying pidgey.

        Corinne began to take deeper breaths in preparation for an Ember. If
        Rex didn't want the pidgey for a midnight snack, she did.