Re: Deeper In the Snow

    Message 1 of 415 , Oct 1, 2006
      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Finn W (C)" <Ampharos101@...>
      wrote:

      > Rhynow Grinned herself and nodded.
      > "Nope. Eighteen. But i spent ten in that wretched cave.Minus the
      > swellows, of course. Now, get to sleep.

      Seamar had a feeling she wasn't 18 years old, but not because he knew
      that a vulpix's lifespan didn't even stretch to 18 years. It just
      seemed out of whack to him. "Okay." He lay down next to her to get the
      best of her body heat to keep warm by. He was used to being told when
      to sleep, so that didn't seem out of place to him.
    • Finn
      Message 415 of 415 , Dec 13, 2006
        --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "wynnyelle" <wynnyelle@...> wrote:

        > > "Ok, Good enough. We'll FInd her mother, then kick tailfeather." Leaf
        > > said.
        > >

        > " Ok," said Seamar, most disappointed that they wouldn't be marching
        > straight into battle. But then he had found this marill and he
        > couldn't just leave her.

        Leaf approached the Marill. "DO you know where your Mum Is?" She asked.