Re: Nova's flock + Journey begins

    Message 1 of 1692 , Aug 31 11:50 PM
      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, zerolink2002 <zerolink2002@...>
      wrote:

      > wynnyelle <wynnyelle@...> wrote:
      >
      > >> "You have a point," Vineon admitted, "But there are 2
      > >> cases that that would be your downfall. First there is
      > >> this berrie that is soooo posinous that even licking
      > >> will make you sick. And there is this other one that
      > >> tastes sweet. But fortunatly they are both really rare."
      > >>

      > >"Just touch it slightly with the tip of your tongue," said
      Vail. "I
      > >wouldn't get sick from that."
      > >
      > >"Or just smell it," said Lum.
      >
      > "Yeah but if you touch it with the tip of your tongue won't you
      only taste things that are sweet? I thought you tasted bitter thing
      on the back of your tongue," Vineon said, standing up on a rock
      because his feet were getting a little cold in the snow.

      "Oh--I didn't know that," said Lum. Vail was smiling and shaking his
      head.

      "If it's that poisonous then you're gonna taste it!" he bleated.
    • angharad
      Message 1692 of 1692 , Jul 24, 2007
        --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "wynnyelle" <wynnyelle@...> wrote:

        > " Congratulations," said Ayocha with a warm smile. " Rest; I'll get
        > you some fresh food." If Chaota allowed her to, she would treat
        these
        > babies like they were also her own family.

        "Thank you," Chaota said as she lay her head down and closed her eyes.
        Sleep came quickly to the nidoran and soon she was snoozing peacefully
        with her new eggs in the burrow.