why arent my posts showing up?

  • marcusgreen2k5
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 21, 2006
      See title.

      i have reposted the same post at least twelve times and it will not
      show up at all. please help
    • Typh
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 21, 2006
        --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "marcusgreen2k5"
        <marcusgreen2k5@...> wrote:

        > See title.
        >
        > i have reposted the same post at least twelve times and it will not
        > show up at all. please help

        Do not worry, this can be either of two things.

        1- All of our new members are under a pending message thing, for us to
        make sure you aren't a powergamer, or someone who would want to cause
        trouble. Seeing from your great posts, You are not one of the said
        two. I'll take the moderation off of you.

        2- Yahoo Groups has a tendacy to hiccup or like to not post messages
        untill after a while. Thank the idiots in the company. This happens to
        most of us.