Problems

  • Ancalagon Ancalagon
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2006
      Click a photo to view a larger version on Yahoo! Photos. See links above for more options.
      Greetings to whosoever hast heard my utterence. Anyways this Steve, my character is Rex the Aerodactyl. I was wondering how do I post messages on the Raychu lounge? When I try it says I am not a member, though the moderators say I now am and have accepted my character. I will fix the age problem and I have a picture of Rex, though not accurate to his 35 foot wing span, it gets the rest. (Blood eyes, gray wings)
      I was wondering where to put the picture, how to start and what stories could I join? What is the time, day, weather? Anyone recommend a plot for Rex to join? Read his character description on Raychu lounge. To decide if your character would want to meet him. Could I post his description elsewhere? Is Rex the first aerodactyl character, or are there others now or before? Thanks for your patience, I am, as always, full of questions.

      Steve.

      The larger versions of these photos will be available until November 13, 2006 (90 days)
      Share your pictures with PhotoMail from Yahoo! Mail. Learn More Go to Yahoo! Photos