Re: [Realm_light] Re: Nova's flock + Journey begins

  • William Travis
    Message 1 of 1692 , Aug 1, 2006
      wynnyelle <wynnyelle@...> wrote:

      >"Well you have to get practice -somehow,- you gotta start somewhere."
      >Lum tried to think of a way to make it easier. "How about if I -walk-
      >after you and you try and teleport out of my way then?"

      "That would be easier," Vineon replyed, "But I was thinking that if I just tried teleporting, maybe, on the spot just a few times, y'know, just to get the hang of it."

      .

    • angharad
      Message 1692 of 1692 , Jul 24, 2007
        --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "wynnyelle" <wynnyelle@...> wrote:

        > " Congratulations," said Ayocha with a warm smile. " Rest; I'll get
        > you some fresh food." If Chaota allowed her to, she would treat
        these
        > babies like they were also her own family.

        "Thank you," Chaota said as she lay her head down and closed her eyes.
        Sleep came quickly to the nidoran and soon she was snoozing peacefully
        with her new eggs in the burrow.