Re: Nova's flock + Journey begins

    Message 1 of 1692 , Aug 1, 2006

      > "Training? Okay." Vineon said, excited. He thought that he was
      going to have to wait a whole nother day to finally get training.

      "Hey, I have an idea!" said Lum. "For Vineon's training. How about if I
      run after you, Vineon--and you try and teleport out of the way?"
    • angharad
      Message 1692 of 1692 , Jul 24, 2007
        --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "wynnyelle" <wynnyelle@...> wrote:

        > " Congratulations," said Ayocha with a warm smile. " Rest; I'll get
        > you some fresh food." If Chaota allowed her to, she would treat
        these
        > babies like they were also her own family.

        "Thank you," Chaota said as she lay her head down and closed her eyes.
        Sleep came quickly to the nidoran and soon she was snoozing peacefully
        with her new eggs in the burrow.