Re: Heading Back

  • CEPII
    Message 1 of 2912 , Jul 31, 2006
      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "wynnyelle" <wynnyelle@...> wrote:

      > > can! Time is running out, it takes them a long time to unseal the
      > > boulder. Do you think you can remember these three tones, fly over to
      > > that mountain and roar them?" Clif asked, "Most likely the reason my
      > > sister hasn't come to my rescue now is because they think we're still
      > > with Raigrah," he said hoping that if there were a few darks left on
      > > the eastern mountain. He growled the three tones that Charlotte needed
      > > to remember, "Remember those and go, if I'm gone before you get back,
      > > I just want to remind you that I love you, and you're the most
      > > beautiful charizard I've ever seen, I'm glad that were best of
      > > friends..." Clif began to cry and then waved to Charlotte, and sat
      > > down so he wouldn't delay the help he might be able to get.
      > >

      > Charlotte hoped she could remember them. "Even if I can't get them
      > perfectly I'll be able to roar closely enough to those pitches that
      > it'll get Charisse's attention for sure. And...I love you too Clif."
      > She realised that after all this time, she had grown to love him like
      > no other. "And don't say time's running out. Silly! I told you I can
      > feed you through the hole. I have to go out hunting soon anyway for
      > myself and I'll catch something big I can bring you pieces of. You're
      > not going to starve to death in a matter of days. Okay? Just stay calm.
      > I'll be back as soon as I can."
      >
      > Charlotte took off again, committing the roar-code to memory. She
      > flapped strongly towards the mountain, and let out the roars. If she
      > got no answer she would fly closer and roar again.

      Clif knew that he wouldn't starve, it was more of the other chars
      executing him for his cause of death. He smiled at her, crying out of
      joy, he nodded. Clif had never expected to meet a female char that
      would even say 'hi' to him, nor come close to loving him. He felt
      elated that he would be able to have a chance to have a mate to be
      with, when he had been put down earlier in life by his peers.

      ~
      The ditto had decided to give the two sweethearts a chance to say
      goodbye to each other, not knowing that there were a horde of darks
      that could attack if alarmed that one of theirs were captured. All he
      thought --and the rest of the chars on the northern side of the
      mountain-- that the dark was from the horde of chars that were from
      Raigrah's brood. He saw Charlotte fly off, but dismissed her action,
      only figuring that she was going to get Clif some food before he was
      executed.
    • angharad
      Message 2912 of 2912 , May 21, 2007
        --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "CEPII" <burnthopes92@...> wrote:

        > Charisse woke up, yawning and realized that the sun was setting, and
        > that they slept through an entire day! She noted that Chalyn was up,
        > still intrigued by the tropius corpse, and the fruit that was on its
        > neck. She wondered if she was the last one up as she rubbed her eyes.

        Chassu had drifted to sleep but had been awake for some time now. The
        charmander was throwing pebbles around. He liked sleeping outside the
        cave, though he didn't know it was dangerous.