Re: Maelstrom + Journey to the Glade

    Message 1 of 2231 , Jul 1, 2006
      > "She's an amazing ewe," said Maelstrom. "You'll love her when you
      meet
      > her. I'll be heading out west to find her if I can, it's been so long
      > since I've seen her and I thought she was dead till I got the news."

      Maelstrom, torn between trying to bridge the new gap between him and
      Wiki and just giving up for now and going to sleep, finaly chose the
      latter. Judging by Wiki's refusal to be within sight of him, right now
      he could do no good. He would let her sleep on it too and hopefully in
      the morning things would start to get better.

      The giant ram lay down on his belly with his limbs neatly folded around
      him and put his head down. "Phos's light," he said to Tawnie, Dreama
      and the others nearby. And he went to sleep.
      Message 2231 of 2231 , Oct 15, 2006
        > Azaru slept still, occasionaly grunting or snoring. His ears were
        laid
        > against his head so his hearing was blocked off.

        When Wiki woke up, all her pups seemed to be asleep. Feeling some
        relief from that, she stepped to the edge of the den and ate the last
        of the stores she had inside. Soon she would need to get some more.