Re: (ca-753, e7)The Journey South LOTP: Winter Home Puppies!!

  • Samantha
    Message 1 of 8027 , Jul 1 12:29 AM
      "Yes...we did...and thankfully we have no strutee's like Strutter
      wanted to call them" she giggled "No One boy and 4 girls...were
      going to have trouble on our hands" she sighed "I need to go back
      down do you want to come see them only for a little while and then
      the others can come down one at a time too" she suggested.

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "mittens_220" <mai_xiangjun@...>

      Message 8027 of 8027 , May 27, 2008
        Ankh was restless. She wasn't used to sitting still for long. She kept
        feeling the need to do something! Anything! She looked about herself
        for something to do instead of laying here.