Re: cc 749 i16> The Edge of the City (Mew, Typh)

  • Jennifer Jones
    Message 1 of 120 , Jun 1, 2006
      "Then I'll cut it slowly from the outside untill you can snap it off if
      you would like...?... Not reason to need to wear a filthy human object
      like that if it is causeing you discomfort and it will end up cutting
      you if you keep moveing around with it anyways over time wont it?" he
      asked seeing the risk of cutting it off now as the lesser of the two
      since it would need to be cut off sooner or later and the longer that he
      waited the more discomfort it would cause him. Humans were stupid and
      ignorant with the ways that they tried to control pokemon, dispiseing
      each and every one of them for what they had done to him back at that
      camp when he had only been curoius about that acursed swirling orb.

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Typh" <typh39@...> wrote:

      > "You'll cut my leg...it's...tight...humans gave it to me...from..when
      > I was in that lab." he tried gnawing at it with the sharp end of his
      beak.

    • Jennifer Jones
      Message 120 of 120 , Jun 18, 2006
        Asher flicked his tail to her in acklowedgment trying to be silent, he
        had not smelled the giragarig but if Maddie did that was good enough for
        him while he followed after her. Looking around keenly for the pokemon
        in order for the two of them to be able to get the drop onto it.