Re: Flock deserters

    Message 1 of 716 , May 1, 2006
      "He made his choice! And it is was to betray." Yuccna snorted. He was
      looking out for them and he struggled with doing it but it had to be
      done. Yuccna himself never had to kill anyone really he had been with
      Ketori's easy going flock. Yuccna stumbled back a bit when Phiru made
      a grab for them.

      Message 716 of 716 , Jun 15, 2007
        --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Ace" <rol_studios@...> wrote:

        > "I wish I had answers but...I don't." Keha was losing his temper
        even
        > more now.
        >
        > "We came all this way and now they make us wait while everyone
        outside
        > this...this...place is being slaughtered! What the fuck is wrong
        with
        > them!" Keha kicked at some of the food that had been brought to
        > them. "We are not beggars! We came here to help and we are being
        > treated this way!"
        >
        > "We have made you wait to test you." A ram came from the city
        depths.
        > He looked at those gathered. "And so far we have seen nothing but,
        > anger and wreckless insults and behavior from you."
        >
        > Keha narrowed his eyes. He had enough of this and was ready to
        demand
        > he see someone in charge. But, before he could even open his mouth
        the
        > ram was being accompanied by others.
        >
        > "And...my Lady has spoken. And she has passed judgement on you."
        He
        > looked at Keha. "You are not who we need. You are more trouble and
        > will cause problems through out the necessities of this war. You
        will
        > endager those around you as well as yourself. The Light Goddess
        has
        > dismissed you. You are to leave from this place at once."
        >
        > Keha stood there shocked for the longest time as his flippers
        gripped
        > his axe handle in a tight clench.

        Chirin looked up at the ram and held back his words. He wanted to
        ask the ram, did he not want to see an end to the anorith? Instead
        he thought of a better idea.

        " Keha," he said in a quiet voice. " Let's go from their presence,
        and if they will not let us help in our cause, then we will find a
        way to do it ourselves." He said it so that they would not hear. " I
        have broken into more than one place where I was not wanted in the
        past. This is in my light-path, I can feel it...and it is in yours
        as well. We've only just begun. Phos is still shining for us. We did
        nnot come this far only to let others tell us what we can and cannot
        accomplish."

        The passions of rut were making it hard for him to keep his temper
        in check, but he knew he had to do it. " And I still can't find my
        daughter..." He looked around. " Has -anyone- seen Temphus?" he
        asked in a voice loud enough to be heard.