Re: Maelstrom in lust

  • phantomshadowsniper
    Message 1 of 2231 , May 1, 2006
      after only a few minutes of nightmares, the nightmares finally woke
      her up, so crystal jsut sat up and looked ahead at the open fields
      still sobing lightly, even though it still looked like she was still
      crying because of the stains the tears left after having cried so much.

      Message 2231 of 2231 , Oct 15, 2006
        > Azaru slept still, occasionaly grunting or snoring. His ears were
        laid
        > against his head so his hearing was blocked off.

        When Wiki woke up, all her pups seemed to be asleep. Feeling some
        relief from that, she stepped to the edge of the den and ate the last
        of the stores she had inside. Soon she would need to get some more.