Re: {bx-750, g4-r3} Fleeing Charlock Mountain

  • Clifjumper0403
    Message 1 of 4858 , Apr 1 2:29 PM
      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "wynnyelle" <wynnyelle@...>
      wrote:

      > > Clif stared up at the sky, and sighed, "It's hard for you, I
      > > understand. I know nothing that has happened recently has made
      the
      > > situation better. I'm sorry to see your siblings suffer too but
      I'll
      > > never know what pain you're feeling. I just wish I could do
      something
      > > to help you..." Clif felt like he could do more, but he didn't
      know
      > > what.
      > >

      > Charlotte wanted stability. She wanted a place where she could
      feel
      > safe and not to be living day to day like this, never knowing when
      they
      > would have to once again up and leave. Now her brother's life was
      > hanging in the balance, too. "Sometimes I just want to run away."

      "I know how you feel, and you're much younger than I am, so it's
      really tough. When I was somewhere around your age I began to
      realize that no one liked me, they hated me for a reason I couldn't
      understand at the time. I wanted it all just to end also. I've lived
      with that feeling for a long time now," Clif looked at
      Charlotte, "I'm glad that you stuck it out this far, you held on
      much longer than I did. I wanted it to end, soon. If I didn't have
      my sister...I wouldn't be here." Clif said, "Let's just hope that
      better times come..."
      Message 4858 of 4858 , Oct 5, 2006
        > "I not scared. I think he upped to know good. Maybe cloysters his long
        > time enemy and he pay dem back. I dun think he can control all his
        > power," said Arashi. "He trouble."

        "He is awfully powerful, that much is clear," said Ashet. "I just hope
        he remains on our side and stays that way."