Re: Heading off the island

  • Sammi
    Message 1 of 2415 , Mar 31, 2006
      Briar had almost finished licking her wounds closed "thanks" she
      said with a smile. She looked at Mealstrom in horror as he broke
      down "Oh don't be sad i'm coming see..." she said getting to her
      feet and walking a little stiffly towards the water, it hurt but it
      was a good hurt she could tell that she would heal. She gazed into
      its clear depths and began lapping it up "aaaahhh I needed that!"
      she sighed happily trying to make Mealstrom better she grinned
      evilly saying "I think i'm going to develope a liking to the taste
      of bugs!"

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "lil_lady_mew"
      <lil_lady_mew@...> wrote:

      > Giveing a sigh she gave her a pleasent smile "Alright... If you
      feel
      > that you can make the trek than you are more than welcome to come
      along
      > with us Briar, just please do not push yourself past your
      limits..." she
      > said with care in her voice.
      >
      > --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Sammi" <sunshine_sammy2000@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > "No i will be okay i heal quickly i just need to lick the wounds
      > > clean and they'll be fine" Briar said besinning to clean one on
      her
      > > side pulling back satisfied when her hair had covered it closing
      the
      > > wound "See good as new" she said "I still feel a little weak but
      i'm
      > > sure if we rest at little intervals along the way i'll be fine,
      > > thankyou for caring" she said with a smile she hardly knew these
      > > pokemon and yet they were willing to help her, it touched her
      heart
      > > deeply "Besides i have another reason for going" she said "I am
      > > searching for my brother though it seems i may never find him"
      she
      > > sighed shaking her head sadly.

    • Jennifer Jones
      Message 2415 of 2415 , Jul 9, 2006
        Haveing been feeling extreamly tired for the entire day Faith decided to
        go to sleep eariler than she normally did once the group had stopped for
        the night to rest. Her sleep was very restless throughout the night till
        she suddenly awoke in surprisement late in the night to find an that she
        had an unfamilure warmth spreading across her body and that she was out
        of breath and breathing heavily. In addition to the spreading warmth she
        also noticed there was an unmistakble sweet smelling scent eminateing
        from her into the air around her. Frantically looking around the area in
        confusion searching for answers about what was happening to her and why
        she was feeling like this, although even at this point it was obvious
        that the young mew was beginning to enter her very first heat.