Re: {by752, K18-j18} Dekos, Ziggy & Spike

  • cyberdragonlord
    Message 1 of 4858 , Mar 1, 2006
      Realizing that it had only effectid him a little Spike began digging
      so he could make a drain off for the water to go in so that the
      water level did not go any higher than it already was and to drain
      what was already in there so he and vargas didnt take too much more
      damage. as he dug he hurried so that he was able to make a big hole
      where the water could be stored. when he got back to the surface the
      water had already begun to drain so he said, "Why dont you just
      leave us alone youve won, so just go back to the colonie.

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "chirindenryuu"
      <chirindenryuu@...> wrote:

      > --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "cyberdragonlord"
      > <cyberdragonlord@> wrote:
      > >
      > > know that if that if any more water were to get in here Spike
      > > decided that he had to do something so he began thinking quickly
      > > trying to think of something that could help protect him and
      Vargos,
      > > when he remembered hearing of a sandslash that was able to
      produce a
      > > barier that could protect for every attack, So Spike began to
      focus
      > > all of his mind and what was left of his physical strenght in
      trying
      > > to produce that barier while silenly praying that it would
      apeare.

      > Meanwhile, the water fell into the hole. Due to the fact that he
      was in
      > there, most of it did not hit him, but it did raise the water
      level
      > considerably within the hole.
      >
      > "Spike! Get out of there, what're you doing! Come ON!" bleated
      Dekos

      Message 4858 of 4858 , Oct 5, 2006
        > "I not scared. I think he upped to know good. Maybe cloysters his long
        > time enemy and he pay dem back. I dun think he can control all his
        > power," said Arashi. "He trouble."

        "He is awfully powerful, that much is clear," said Ashet. "I just hope
        he remains on our side and stays that way."