Re: The Oracles journey

  • Typh
    Message 1 of 3282 , Mar 1 4:29 AM
      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "chirindenryuu"
      <chirindenryuu@...> wrote:

      > "I am ready now," Temphus stepped to the very edge of the water, just
      > out of reach of the flow. She prepared herself to be lifted across.

      Miyu cleared her mind of any negative thoughts and thought
      optimistically. She then closed her eyes an aura aroun her and one
      came around Temphus. She then slwoly lifted Temphus not that far off
      the ground, but far enough to clear the water, She then started to
      bring her over to the other side safly.

      Miruku watched with amazement, he never seen a pyschic in action, He
      jsut watched and hoped this would work.

      Noleen ignore it, since it was psychic that was being used, somthing
      she was immune to.
      Message 3282 of 3282 , Feb 7, 2007
        --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "Ace" <rol_studios@...> wrote:

        > "It's hard to explain it...the only and best way would be for her
        and
        > me to explain it all to you. But...Everything is such a mess I don't
        > know where to start or how." Chari shook his head.
        >
        > Kanga sat deeply touched that Caligula still saw her as his mother.
        > She loved him like he was her real son. She loved all her children
        and
        > considered them her children no matter what. She just never knew how
        > they saw her.

        " Start with the truth," said Caligula. He could not stem the growing
        frustration he had with those who were hiding his own past from him.