Re: Soma, Enya, kamal catching up with Keha

  • mittens_220
    Message 1 of 2358 , Feb 28 11:48 PM
      "I think it's a field, though it does seem very misty." Soma
      answered. Then he realised he was talking to someone he didn't even
      know. He didn't say any more after the first sentence, because he
      thought it seemed impolite to answer a question that wasn't really
      directed at him.

      Message 2358 of 2358 , Mar 8, 2007
        "Sure come on then babe." Mala was feeling pretty empty in his own
        belly! He nuzzled Tika before he began to lead her to where he left
        his kill.