Re: Journey to Charlock Mountain

  • clifjumper0403
    Message 1 of 796 , Feb 1 9:03 PM
      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "chirindenryuu"
      <chirindenryuu@...> wrote:

      > > Clif froze for a few seconds, seeing his own nightmare reflected
      in
      > > Dekos, "...I know how its hard to start your day with a
      flashback of
      > > your mother dying," Clif sighed and kept walking down the
      mountain.

      > > ooc: sigh, i gtg in about 5 minutes, *sigh* ill try and be back
      on
      > > later. I won't be on during the weekend. Huge project to
      > > start/finish.
      > >

      > "She was only trying to save my father's life," said Dekos. Ït
      wasn't
      > fair. Damn fucking nidos! I'll kill them one day. I'll return to
      that
      > valley and it's going to be a dark day for them!"

      Clif laughed at the similarity of the two incidents, "I cannot
      believe that we are both orphans, at least that what i see." Clif
      sighed and kept walking.

      ooc: Good nite....*fake yawn* mom says im gonna be tired if i dont
      go to bed now...
    • clifjumper0403
      Message 796 of 796 , Feb 8 8:49 PM
        <chirindenryuu@...> wrote:

        > > Clif chuckled, "Just remember this. I have lived with my sister
        for
        > > over 10 years with bumbs, bruises, and cuts. Don't make her mad,
        for
        > > your sake."
        > >

        > "I wouldn't make her mad," said Chip. No, he would just tease her a
        > bit. Once he evolved. The truth was he had never really known how to
        > approach her.

        "Charrisse?" Clif glanced behind Chip, "she is coming..." Clif
        shuddered, "hey sis, its ok, Chip is a nice person, we just have to
        make sure that Creena doesn't find out about our friendship."
        "What? Oh, hi Chip," she waved, "thank you, for not torturing my bro,"
        she hugged him with ectacy, she thought that Clif would be bleeding by
        now.