Re: (ad773, g12-h12) The Edge of the Woods

  • chirindenryuu
    Message 1 of 1652 , Dec 31, 2005
      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "lil_lady_mew"
      <lil_lady_mew@y...> wrote:

      > Kelly hopped past the brances he held aside for her, stopping once
      past
      > and looked up at him with a big smile "Me id?" she said loughing
      > softly "Me no ake usions illy" she said while loughing a little bit
      > more. Finding his whole story about the dream world very amuseing
      but
      > keying in on the last detail that she needed to make it all seem
      > convinceing for him "Me an ange ou intu nother anmal tu!... Anna
      see?"
      > she asked cutely. Failing even waiting for a response like always
      she
      > then began createing an illusion around him that he was a boy pichu
      of
      > her own age "Ou sea?!" she asked proudly looking at him. Hopeing to
      > herself deep down inside that her that her little dream convinceing
      had
      > worked perfectly, and he could not just ignore her abilitys like he
      had
      > been yesterday and this morning.

      Ferdinand had by now grown accustomed to being çhanged' into other
      pokemon, and he knew it was probably not real. "Kel, your powers are
      pretty incredible. I mean think about it--I'll never be able to make
      illusions like this...my kind sticks to zapping...zap, zap," he
      created a spark that shot from one flipper to the other. "Pretty cool
      if I do say so myself."
      Message 1652 of 1652 , Nov 15, 2006
        > emotions though still hideing herself from view the best that she
        could
        > with an illusion "Was that supposeteddy to hurt?" she asked over a
        > mindlink to her once more.

        "I hate you!" Pamtre rounded on Kelly and charged at her once more,
        heading in the direction that the mental voice seemed to come from. "I
        hate you!"

        Pamtre's mother, Mago {I think} heard the commotion and went over to
        her daughter. "Pamtre, what are you doing awake?"

        "Getting Kelly!" said Pamtre.