Re: Departure

  • chirindenryuu
    Message 1 of 1524 , Dec 1, 2005
      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "modernday_desperado"
      <king_brahma@y...> wrote:

      > "Yes...I only wish we can keep our brother from slipping back....I
      was
      > hoping Ke-Denoc would remain behind." Brothers Ke or not Ketori
      > thought it was best he and Keha went to settle this along with the
      > preds and Chirin. Denoc was changing...and fast away from his new
      self.

      "Yes he is quite troubled," said Chirin. Älthough a fierce fighter when
      he is driven to be, I think that the battle lust consumes and controls
      him in an unhealthy way."
      Message 1524 of 1524 , Apr 19, 2006
        > "Hey I can show ya a few things ol'Spotty prolly doesn't know," said
        > Taru into the ear of the second ewe he mounted.
        >
        > TBC...

        Taru had been fucking ewes for a while at the farm. By now the ewes
        were past their seasons and he was pretty sure they had gotten them
        pregnant. Of course, they had had to place Spotty back into the pen
        each day whenever the farmer came around to avoid him getting
        suspicious. But as soon as he was gone again they promptly removed him
        and continued the fuckathon. Tonight, Taru enjoyed the peaceful night
        as he finished up with his last ewe.