RE: [Realm_light] Re: Bearer of news, asleep

  • Faithry
    Message 1 of 3693 , Nov 30, 2005
      "Maelstrom might have chased him off to the other end of the flock, but I
      think it's rather unlikely your brother would've gotten hurt at all. They
      don't go headbutting if the strength-difference is so obvious, rams do. At
      least, as far as I know. They only fight if it's the way to determine who is
      stronger.", Singalong said, thinking she got it about right. Glancing back,
      she asked, "Right, Maelstrom?"

      "That is my brother! Amphion is my brother and that is just about
      telling him to go after him! He could've been hurt! And if you were
      so worried about Maelstrom being distracted you should have just
      ignored Amphion! A younger ram runs off with ewes while the older
      ones are busy! Hell I'm not a sheep and know that you should too!"
      Tawnie snorted in a matter of fact kind of way. "And that is a real
      miserable thing to have done too. Just because you were not having a
      perfect time why should you ruin someone else's?"
      Message 3693 of 3693 , Aug 20, 2006
        Amphion smiled and kept close to his Molly as they ferried the fire
        types across. He let the water cool off a portion of himself that had
        been rather excited just before he had to carry Miruku on his back. He
        thought of his times with Molly and how amazing she was...how unreal
        their sessions seemed with how thrilling they were.