Re: A New Day: late dinner

  • modernday_desperado
    Message 1 of 3693 , Oct 1, 2005
      "What could I have done? But...I'm not the only one..." He moved his
      eyes toward Sergio as Esmeralda looked over at him. "It appears your
      friend is under suspcion too. But...if you ask me? What reason did
      either of us have? Only Luther has motive."

      "We will be heading back shortly...everyone get ready." Esmeralda said.

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "lil_lady_mew" <lil_lady_mew@y...>
      wrote:
      > Faith glanced over at the two aswell, before looking back at
      > Hawk "Did you do anything wrong to make them distrust you?" she
      > asked, knowing all to well if it had been him to had killed
      Esperanza
      Message 3693 of 3693 , Aug 20, 2006
        Amphion smiled and kept close to his Molly as they ferried the fire
        types across. He let the water cool off a portion of himself that had
        been rather excited just before he had to carry Miruku on his back. He
        thought of his times with Molly and how amazing she was...how unreal
        their sessions seemed with how thrilling they were.