Re: (ca-753,e-1)The Journey South LOTP

  • Samantha
    Message 1 of 8027 , Oct 1, 2005
      "Yes they do" replied starr smiling happy that everyone was okay for
      the time except for Strutters burns and the others weaknesses.
      She walked over to where they all were Illdram resting up against
      Strutter "Strutter i don't think you should lick youre wounds clean
      until we have water? Cos they look like acid burns and you could burn
      youre tounge" she said hoping he would take her advice, she began to
      sniff at his wounds the smell of meat and chemical asailed her
      scences "Can't you smell the acid its sorta sharp in the air?"

      Starr looked towards the cave walls luckily it was still ice so the
      enemy couldn't get in, looking at them she suddenly realised that
      melted ice was water she headed to the wall and began to dig a hole
      once it was large enough she tenced up and fire came swirling out of
      her mouth into the hole (she was sure she looked crazy at the time as
      she hadn't explained to anyone what she was doing) to steralise the
      rock and earth, it was sort of jaged witht he rock but it would do as
      a bowl for water. she readied her body again and began to hurl fire at
      the ice wall as she watched green eyes glittering water began to
      trickle down making samll crevises in the wass and falling bit by bit
      into the bowl.

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "modernday_desperado"

      Message 8027 of 8027 , May 27 10:06 PM
        Ankh was restless. She wasn't used to sitting still for long. She kept
        feeling the need to do something! Anything! She looked about herself
        for something to do instead of laying here.