Day, 9/19/2005, 12:00 am

  • Realm_light@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 18, 2005
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of Realm_light
      Day

      Monday September 19, 2005
      All Day
      This event does not repeat.

      Event Location: Realm of Light
      Notes:
      One of those days where the sun seems to have vanished behind grey clouds. It doesn't rain but it sure feels like it should. A cold breeze haunts the Sugar Glade area.

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
    • Kitty
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 19, 2005
        ITS ACTUALLY NIGHT! I'M JUST AN IDIOT!