Re: Kindred Spirits

  • lil_lady_mew
    Message 1 of 362 , Sep 1, 2005
      Lauren grinned looking over at him, still angry with what he had said
      to her "Are you proud?, you managed to just kill hundreds of other
      pokemon in a cowerds way?" looking over at all of the fish laying
      around on the ground still flopping around for air.

      --- In Realm_light@yahoogroups.com, "modernday_desperado"
      <king_brahma@y...> wrote:
      > "I think that is the bulk of them." Luther said with another haul of
      > the caravhana.
      >
      > > "Yea." Luclin replied.
      > >
      > > OOC-lost...so very lost.
    • modernday_desperado
      Message 362 of 362 , Sep 7, 2005
        I suppose it's getting closer to mother's return...from there it will
        be preparing for the ritual. Firsgt and last time we will se such a
        thing Luclin." Esmeralda said. It would be at the very least another
        hundred years before such a event would happen again according to the
        legends.